Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oops! I Did it Again!

Hello!  I have been away for a while on this blog.  I can't believe the last time I wrote was November 2!  Geez.  I do feel kind of bad about that.  Sorry everyone. 

What happened?  Where did I go?  Well, lets just say I put myself at the bottom of my list again.  I completely quit tracking and working out.    Things just got so busy and I didn't have time for me anymore.  My house, kids and job desperately needed my attention.  I sort of ate healthy, but I know I made poor choices and overate.  I stopped drinking water and returned to coffee.  Stopped getting enough sleep and trudged through the day tired and cranky and eating to keep me awake.  I feel bad about it but I am not going to quit.  The important thing for me to realize is that I was aware of everything I was doing.  I didn't do it blindly.  I chose to do everything I wanted.  Was it good for me?  Probably not.  But I'm done with it for now.

Today I start a boot camp class with a friend of mine.  We do it Mondays and Wednesdays.  I still do hip hop and I definitely intend to run again.  It's just so cold out so I might have to get some different gear or hop on the treadmill to do my runs. 

I am worried about WI tomorrow though.  I missed WI last week because I was in Victoria and the week before there was no WI for Remembrance Day.  I know the scale will be going up, I just hope not too much. 

I am recommitting to this journey.  I need to make time for me.  I can't take care of anyone else unless I take care of myself first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment