Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Finding Time

Today was a really good day.  I got enough sleep last night and I was on point all day today.  It was really busy for me though.  Work, shuffling kids around and going back to school shopping wore me out.  On the plus side I signed up for the Hip Hop class on Thursdays and also picked up a number for a Pilate's class that I just found out about.  A friend told me that gymnastics is offering an adult class so I am going to look into that too!  The only thing I was disappointed about is I could not find any time for me to work out.  I got home at around 8:45 and I had to do the dishes, laundry and tidy up.  By the time I was done it was 9:30 and I was beat.  I thought I would walk on my treadmill during my fave show but realized it was under a pile of basement junk and it would've taken me an hour just to clean it out.  I am going to tackle it tomorrow so on the days I do get home too late to go for a walk or it's raining, I will jump on the treadmill.  Tomorrow is weigh in at WW and I am nervous!  I hope I lost some more weight but we will see.  I will post tomorrow and let you all know either way!

Food & Beverages

6 710 ml bottles of water
1/3c of Rogers Oatmeal (2)
1c of blueberries (1)
1/4c LF yogurt (0)
1c skim milk (2)
10 baby carrots (0)
1c of lentil vegetable soup (2)
1 turkey sandwich (4)
1c skim milk (2)
1 lrg. plum (1)
10 baby carrots (0)
1 srv. pasta primevera (5)
1 srv. chicken breast (3)
1 garlic toast (5)
1 med. orange (1)

Total Points 29 (Right on target)

Exercise

None

No comments:

Post a Comment