Thursday, August 26, 2010

Saying NO to saying NO

Just a quick note to let you all know how my meeting and weigh in went tonight.  First of all, I lost 3.8 lbs which brings my total weight lost to 6.6 lbs!  WOO HOO!  :)  My current weight now is 209.2!  I am almost out of the two hundreds!  I was so happy after my meeting!  I felt great.  I know I keep saying that I won't let the scale bother me but I hate that thing!  I couldn't even bring myself to look!

Our meeting lesson tonight was the title of my post.  We talked about saying no to saying no.  Such as, not letting us have a treat every now and then.  It's OK to have a treat or splurge once in a while.  You just have to plan for it.  WW is not a diet!  It is a lifestyle change.  Life is going to throw curves at us and we just have to learn to roll with it.  The most interesting part of this concept was when you say no to yourself, you deprive yourself of many things.  Such as, exercising, completing a marathon, zip-lining or joining a dance class.  Many things we tell ourselves we can't do.  Or we would never be able to do that because (insert excuse here).  When we tell ourselves no, we rob ourselves of so many experiences!  It took me 3 days to work up the courage to sign up for that dance class but I did it!  I also am going to sign up to the gym tomorrow too.   I don't want to deprive myself of anything anymore! 

Food and Beverages

7 bottles of 710ml of water
1 Chai tea (0)
1 Lemon tea (0)
1c of Kashi Go Lean Crunch w/ 1/2c of skim milk and 1/2c of blueberries (5)
1 Banana (2)
1c of salad w/ cucumbers and tomatoes (0)
1/3c of FF cottage cheese (1)
1tbs of dressing (1)
1 hard boiled egg (1)
1/2 serving of Pasta Primavera (3)
1 Flax multigrain pita (3)
1 lrg. plum (1)
1 cup of mixed greens w/ red peppers, tomatoes and gr. onions (0)
1 chicken breast (3)
2tbs of poppy seed dressing (4)
1 med orange (1)
1 Kashi almond bar (3)

On point today too!

Exercise

1 hour of brisk walk

No comments:

Post a Comment