Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another Weigh In....

Weight Watchers Tip of the Day
Stretching is an essential part of a good fitness routine.  It increases flexibility and helps to protect against injury.
Today is another weigh in day at WW.  I feel OK about it.  I still have not started running again and I feel a bit guilty about it.  There is really no reason not to.  I'm not sick or anything.  I think I am just being lazy?  I don't really know.  It's just after a work day, supper, cleaning, kids homework, bedtime rituals it is about 9pm and I am seriously wiped out!  The last thing I want to do is exercise.  I just want a cup of tea and a half hour with my book before bed. 

Yesterday was a bad day for me.  I went over my points and let my 'just a little treat' get completely out of hand.  I didn't eat any chips, candy or junk food though. NSV!  I had a raisin bran muffin from Tim's.  (7points)  2 slices of banana bread with a large chunk of butter on each slice.  (10 points) Peanut butter and crackers -  about half a bag (who knows how many points) and nibbled off the kids plates after supper.  Even though I was full, I just kept on eating.  I did recognize that I was tired and feeling blagh!?  I was just sad and down feeling.  I spoke to my hubby about it and he said, "You sound like the old Chrys."  I was whining about how hard it is and maybe I should just give up and blah, blah, blah.  He was right.  I was letting my emotions control my eating and myself.  I could've given up for the night and ate the entire loaf of banana bread but I didn't.  I put the kids to bed, made a cup of tea and went and watched Criminal Minds.  "Tomorrow is another day."  I said to myself and that was that.

I need to sort out a schedule for me.  I am so bad at putting everything else first and I know I need to make some time for me.  My runs take a total of 40 minutes 3 days a week and I absolutely love them.  It shouldn't be hard to do that.  Maybe I will get up a bit earlier and go for a run in the morning.  It is light out and I am a morning person so that may work for me.  I think I will give that a try.  I must commit to making time for me!  The dishes and laundry can wait! 

Also wanted to say thanks to Michele over at her blog for commenting on my last post.  She and I started our journey at the same time and it's nice to have someone to bounce comments and ideas off of each other.
I know I am late at posting my pics and I will definitely try to do that in the next couple of days.  Tonight is my WW meeting and hip hop class so I will be busy tonight.  Maybe tomorrow?  Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment