Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dance Fever

Today is the day of my first hip hop dance class!  I am really excited and a little nervous. While talking to the instructor yesterday, she told me to bring my 'sexy' clothes!?  Um yeah, I don't have any 'sexy' clothes! Not yet!  Before I headed out for my run last night, I noticed my sports bra really perks up the girls!  Ha ha!  So I will wear my 'sexy' sports bra with my workout clothes.  Whoo! 

I did go for my run last night.  At first, I intended on running downstairs on my treadmill but I lost the key thing to turn it on!  The kids are always down there and playing so I know it will eventually turn up.  At first, I made a huge deal about it.  I was pissed because I wanted to do this run on the treadmill, because it was late and dark and I wanted to dammit!  So after being angry and thinking well I just won't go on my run, I gave myself a mental slap!  No more excuses.  Yes it is dark out but it is warm out.  I planned on running and I wasn't going to let losing the key to the treadmill deprive me of my run.  So I went.  I stuck to well lit areas and actually had fun.  I felt great after I got home.  I wasn't mad anymore and I actually felt a little silly about letting something so small bother me so much.  This run seemed easier than the last one and it will only get easier I'm sure.  I did stretch afterwards and OMG it felt so good!   Stretching is definitely a must. 

Tonight is WI.  I'm pretty excited about it.  I'll let you know how it goes and the sexy hip hop class too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment