Friday, September 10, 2010

Looking Forward

First things first!  I lost 3lbs this week!  That brings my total pounds lost to 12.2!  Wow!  I am so amazed!  My current weight now is 203.6!  I am so close to breaking out of the two hundreds!  AWESOME! 

I had such a fun time at the Hip Hop class!  There were quite a few women there that I knew.  Most of them were dance moms.  It was so hard!  My legs were throbbing after the first 15 minutes but I still had a blast.  We learned some basic moves and afterwards a combo.  I was a bit embarrassed but I didn't do too bad I think!  My daughter is in Hip Hop and she is going to show me some of the moves we learned so I can practice at home!  

Tonight is my run and I am actually looking forward to it.  I really enjoy going for them because it is just me time.  I can't believe I am looking forward to exercise.  I feel so good afterwards, even with having this cold!  My hubby has the same cold and he is so sick!  He still goes to work but he is so tired and wiped out afterwards that he just lays down on the couch and stays there until bed time.  I think the reason this cold hasn't got me knocked down is because I started taking care of myself 4 weeks ago.  Eating right, exercising, and getting enough sleep has really made the difference!  I'm really proud of myself.  I never really expected myself to make it this far but I'm so happy I have.  Till next time fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment