Sunday, September 26, 2010

Photo Day

Finally got my photos done!  Had such a great day today.  Niece and nephew were here plus a friend of the kids, so I had 5 kids here!  Chaos was the word of the day around here!  It was fun though.  Managed to tidy up and my wonderful, awesome, super sexy hubby installed the new dishwasher and cleaned the whole bathroom and washed the dishes too.  Love you babe!

I did some baking today and calculated my points for the banana bread recipe I make.  Now, I'm not sure if I did it right but one slice is 16 points?!  WTH?  I am going to take the recipe with me to my next meeting and confirm because that is insane! 

Anyways,  I will post the pics because I gotta get to bed.  My C25K program is getting restarted tomorrow and I am running in the am.

*I did change clothes for this pic from my pink top and ratty star shorts to my workout attire.  I think the clothes make me look slimmer but I will wear these same clothes for the remainder of my pics throughout this journey. 




So there you have it! 

Goodnight all.

1 comment: