Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy, busy, me.

Do you ever wonder why you are so busy?  It seems to me I always have a million things on the go.  It's my son's bd party tomorrow, I have to work today (every second week I work 6 days) and my hubby is still sick which means absolutely nothing will be done when I get home.  After work, I have to go grocery shopping and take my sister (their car broke down), buy presents, come home, cook supper and clean up to get ready for tomorrow.  Also, because it is BTS now, there is the ever present chores of laundry, homework, room tidying, baking for the week and so on.  I also really want to get the yard work done sometime this weekend. 

I always have stuff to do.  My list never seems to get smaller only bigger!  Is this the same for you too?  Do you have any tips to give me?  It is sometimes so hard to fit in time for me and my workouts.  I still do.  Last night I did Day 3 of the C25K Challenge but it was started at 9pm.  I don't know if you are supposed to work out that late.  I finished the run and stretching at 10pm and then I had a smoothie watched some Star Trek and went to bed at 11pm.  That is pretty late for me, I usually go to bed at 10 or 10:30 but I did sleep until 8am.  I am usually up at 6:30 or so.  Today I am sore, probably from the hip hop class on Thursday and the run last night combined to make my muscles hurt.  I have decided to take Sunday off.  No working out on that day.  I will still eat properly but I don't want to overdo it.  Since I will be so busy tonight with everything else I may or may not go for a half hour walk tonight.  We will see.  I still have this cold, which has gotten a bit worse today (stuffy nose and a cough).  I might just skip the walk and go to bed early tonight.  As early as I can anyway! 

Also wanted to send a shout out to my BFF's Lee and Trav on the birth of their second son!  Love you guys and congratulations!  Go check out their blog at knitchenette.  Till next time fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment