Friday, September 24, 2010

Problem Solved

Blogger help works!  I had a problem with my blog being really, really long.  I posted my question and when I checked this morning I had the solution.  Apparently there is a problem in text boxes with putting in too many line breaks.  If you want to change the information in the boxes often it works better if you create a list.  That's what I did and bingo!  It's not way too long anymore! 

Weigh in was last night and there were so many people at the meeting.  I couldn't find any parking!  The meeting went well.  There wasn't really a topic due to technical errors but we had an open session of questions and comments and I learned a lot.  One of the questions was what should you eat before running/working out in the AM.  I've thought about that since I intend to run in the mornings and I don't want to burn out halfway through.   You should try to eat a small amount of protein and fruit before you go.  Nothing too heavy or you will feel gross!  A fruit smoothie is a good solution or a glass of milk and an apple.  You should also eat within a half hour after your workout for the best results.  Your stomach is a muscle too so eating after a workout optimizes the digestion cycle. 

It was a great meeting!  I lost another 2.6lbs which brings my total pounds lost to 18!  I am 3lbs away from my 10% goal!  Awesome!!!  I promised myself when I reach 10% that I will treat myself to a new haircut, manicure and pedicure.  I hardly do anything for myself so this will be a real treat for me.  I'm not sure how I will get my haircut.  I was thinking definitely shorter (it almost touches the top of my bum) and it is in bad condition.  Lots of split ends and very frizzy.  I was thinking maybe bangs (haven't had them in 15 years) or layered shorter in the front and longer in the back?  I'll figure it out.  Suggestions will be appreciated!

My hip hop class was fun.  I definitely feel more comfortable in it now.  I am starting to get the steps but I still need to figure out the 'pocket of the beat'.   When the class first started there were 20 people in it but now there are 4!  I hope more come back but I know I will for sure be staying! 

I will get the pics taken tonight and posted!  Later peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on another successful WI! EIghteen pounds off feels terrific, doesn't it? LOve the fact that your target of 10% includes some pampering. Goof for you!

    ReplyDelete