Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where does the time go?

I can't believe it has been 10 days since I last wrote!  Sorry guys!  I have to admit that I have been slacking off a bit.  I still kept track of what I ate but the cold I had knocked me right out!  I started feeling better by Wednesday (last week) but did not continue with the C25K Challenge.  I did go to hip hop though! 

This week I am definitely going to start up running again. I really miss the me time and I feel so good after I run that I am totally craving the 'high' from running.   I will start from day one of the program and work my way through again. 

On another note, I signed up for a beginners yoga class which starts in October.  Looking forward to that! 

I was really surprised at last weeks meeting because even though I didn't exercise I still lost weight.  I didn't think I would lose and thought I might have gained a pound or two.  I lost 3.2lbs which brings my total pounds lost to 15.4!  My current weight is now 200.4lbs.  It feels so good!  I know I will be out of the two hundreds this week. 

I also took my body measurements this week and will be posting those on the side column! 

I will try to blog more often.  Till next time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog. I see that you have just started out on your weight loss journey via bloggerland. We started out at approximately the same weight. Congratulations on your success so far! Stay strong,
    Michele at
    http://ruminationsasiuncoverthewomanwithin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete