Monday, October 4, 2010

Falling Down........

This was a great weekend for me.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous and I got to spend it with my family.  My daughter had a Dance-A-Thon on Saturday to help raise funds for competitions and such.  She had fun, she danced on and off for 10 hours!  While she was there my son, hubby and I walked around and enjoyed the nice temps and beautiful day.  That night both kids went to their papas house and I got to spend a nice evening with my hubby.

Sunday we went to church and then to the studio to do some repairs.  It was a nice weekend. 

I did manage to go for my run this morning and halfway through I fell and lightly sprained my ankle.  I finished my run and my ankle did not hurt.  It hurts now though.  I have iced it and am trying to keep it up as much as I can while at work.  It is not swollen and only has a slight bruise so I am going to stay off of it for a couple of days. 

All in all I had a great weekend and I am still going strong.  I start my yoga class tomorrow and will continue strength training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment