Monday, October 4, 2010

Grrrreeeeeeaaaaattttt...........note the heavy sarcasm.

So earlier I mentioned I fell while running this morning, turns out I sprained my ankle.  Fantastic!?  I am really bummed out about it.  I LOVE TO RUN!  I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A BREAK!  Wah, wah, wah, whimper, sigh. 

OK, silver lining.  It is a minor sprain, I won't be able to run for a week tops.  Just have to RICE it.  Yes, RICE.  Rest, ice, compression, elevation.    In the meantime, I will still go to yoga and hip hop.  I will not start the C25K program over, I will start where I stopped.  Really hope it is better by Friday, I really hate missing my runs. 

I should let myself have a treat though right?  Something chocolaty?  All within reason right?  Maybe, I will think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment