Monday, October 18, 2010

My Feet Keep Running......

I went for a run today!  I dragged my ass out of bed and made myself go.  It was hard.  Week 3 of C25K program is:  5 minute brisk walk,  and 2 reps of jog 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds, jog 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes, 5 minute cool down.  I couldn't jog continuously for 3 minutes but I am going to repeat W3D1 until I can.  I also followed with a 15 minute stretching routine afterwards and it felt so good!  Especially my calves.  All in all, I had a good day.  Now for a cup of tea and a couple of chapters before bed.  Goodnight all.

Food Journal

1 piece of high fibre toast w/ 1tsp of becel - 1 points
1 1/4c of Strawberry All Bran cereal w/ skim milk - 4 points
1 Subway Chicken Teriyaki sub 6" - 5 points
1 banana - 2 points
1 applesauce cup - 0 points
1/2c of grapes - 0 points
1c of salad w/ 1tbs of vinaigrette - 1 point
1 baked chicken breast - 3 points
1 c brown rice - 4 points
1c of green peas - 2 points
1c of cooked carrots - 1 point
2tsp of butter - 2 points
1c of skim milk - 2 points

Total Points = 28

Exercise

W3D1 of C25K program  (30 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment