Thursday, October 21, 2010

What Does Success Look or Feel Like to You?

That was the topic of our meeting today.  Many different answers.  Success to me is actually looking in the mirror.  I used to avoid mirrors at all costs!  I hated when I would see my reflection in a full body mirror.  I used to be surprised at how I looked.  I didn't think I looked that fat.  I sure didn't feel like how I looked.  Now when I look in a mirror I like what I see.  I'm not where I want to be yet but I know I will be soon.  So my question to you is, "What does success look or feel like to you?"

Weigh in was great and very surprising.  I lost 3 pounds last week, which brings my total pounds lost to 23.6!  Amazing!  I passed my 10% goal and now I get to pamper myself a bit.  Woohoo!  I also need to think what my next goal will be.  I will let you know.

Food Journal
  • 2 scrambled eggs - 4 points
  • 2 slices of Dempsters Body Wise toast with 2 tsp of becel and 1 tsp of sugar free strawberry jam - 3 points
  • 1c of Campbell's Healthy Harvest Tomato Vegetable soup - 1 point
  • 1/2 turkey sand on Dempsters Body Wise bread 1 tbs of no fat mayo - 4 points
  • 1c salad with vinaigrette - 1 point
  • 1c skim milk - 2 points
  • 1c salad with lemon - 0 points
  • 1 1/2 slice of trimmed pork loin - 3 points
  • 1 c whole wheat spaghetti - 3 points
  • 1/2c of low fat spaghetti sauce - 2 points
  • 1 banana - 2 points
  • 2 Astro zero yogurts - 1 point
  • 1c of skim milk - 2 points
Total Points = 28

Exercise

1 hour of hip hop class - completely intense

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. You might even motivate me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love too! If I can motivate one person that would be great!

    ReplyDelete