Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time..............

Today was my last class of yoga :(  I really enjoyed it.  Our instructor sent us away with a tip sheet and some ways to decrease stress.  I am going to miss that class.  At the beginning of each class we would have to pick a card with our eyes closed and focus on that during our sessions.  I thought it was very fitting that my card for the last class was titled time.  Take time for your life. 

It seems I never have enough time.  Time for my family, work, housework, organizing and me.  I really, really need to work on making time.  It seems like every minute of my day is full.  I'm going to try to work on that.  I need more time for my children and for me and I really need some time with my hubby.  We never have time for us.  I really miss it.

Food Journal October 26, 2010
  • 1 - 12 grain bagel with light cream cheese - 6 points
  • 1 banana - 2 points
  • 1c Weight Watchers Vegetable Soup - 0 points
  • 1c spinach salad w/ y.peppers. tomatoes, cucumbers & mushrooms w/ 1tbs of vinaigrette - 1 point
  • 1 grilled cheese sandwich w/ Dempsters body wise bread - 5 points
  • 1c skim milk - 2 points
  • 1 Fibre Plus Bar - 3 points
  • 1 sm. orange - 0 points
  • 2 slices of Dempsters Body Wise toast w/ 2 tsp of becel and 1 tsp of sugar free strawberry jam - 3 points
  • 2 egg omelet w/ spinach, mushrooms, y. peppers, tomatoes and 1/4c of low fat cheese - 5 points
Total Points = 28

Exercise

1.5 hours of yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment