Friday, October 1, 2010

Makes me feel...........

Weight Watchers Tip of the Day:

Invest in a well stocked spice rack.  Spices add flavour to food without adding calories.
Went to my meeting lastnight and I was a bit disappointed.  I still had a loss but it was a loss of 0.4lbs.  Which brings my total weight lost to 18.4lbs.  I really wanted that 10% goal but I know it is achievable and I will be there in a couple of weeks.  I think the reason why it wasn't a 'big' loss is because it is my time of the month.  I always tend to bloat a lot during this time.  We will see next week!  I just gotta keep my chin up.  I still lost so that is great.

My hip hop class was really fun lastnight.  I am definitely getting better and there is a really great group of women there and they make it fun!

I got home late lastnight and didn't get to bed until 10:30 so I didn't go run this am.  I am going to go and run tonight while my son is in dance.   I'm really excited about it because fall in the valley is one of the most beautiful seasons here.  I am so excited to run somewhere different and it is beautiful out today!  20 degrees is awesome for October.

When I got home last night I was talking with my hubby about how I feel.  For the first time in a really long time, I feel good about myself.  I'm proud of myself for sticking it out, working out and most of all running.  Everytime I feel a little down I think of all the things I can do now that I couldn't before and it makes me smile every time.  What a confidence booster this journey has turned out to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment