Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What Happened?

Sorry for not posting over the weekend.  It was one of those lazy weekends.  I did some cleaning and shopping for groceries but mostly just relaxed.  Finished a book and stayed up way too late watching TV but it was worth it.

Yesterday was a really crappy day.  I was so tired from staying up too late that I just had a give up kinda day.  I tracked my food but made really unhealthy choices.  Let's just say I was 27 points over!  Yeah!  Shocking!  Damn you KFC and Ferroro Rocher! 

I really don't know what I was thinking.  I was tired and work is severely stressing me out and I just gave up yesterday.  Not an excuse I know.  I chose to buy the big box of chocolates when I could've just bought 3 (I did only eat three though because my teeth hurt so much) and I chose to get KFC instead of cooking something else.  I just didn't want to.  I wanted to be in my misery, eat my greasy treats and generally feel sorry for myself. 

Today is another day!  I almost considered not even tracking yesterday but I didn't want to lie to myself.  I couldn't believe it when I added up the KFC dinner.  31 points!  For supper!  Aaaarghhhh!  I was so mad at myself when I figured it out this morning!  I think I had a mini panic attack!  LOL!

It's OK though.  I messed up.  I made a mistake and the next time I feel like going crazy, I will think about this.  I may decide to have the KFC but I will pass on the chicken fries and the gravy and have a salad on the side.  I can do this!  It's all about real choices and being true to myself!

Also need to start exercising.  I said I would do so on the weekend but I did nothing!  I'm gonna do it today!  My hubby fixed our treadmill so that will be getting used more often too.  Time to get myself back on the wagon! 

Food Journal October 25. 2010
  • 1/3c of oatmeal w/ tbs of maple syrup - 4 points
  • 1 chicken breast - 3 points
  • 1c steamed white rice - 4 points
  • 1 piece of garlic toast - 5 points
  • 3 Ferrero Rocher - 5 points
  • 2 KFC chicken 1 breast and 1 wing - 11 points
  • 7 chicken fries - 12 points
  • 1c of french fries w/ gravy - 8 points
  • 1 hot chocolate - 3 points
Total Points = 55

36/35 points used for weekly allowance! 

Exercise

Nada

1 comment: